Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jared Lee Photography's Best of 2010 Wedding and Engagement

Wow...What an amazing year 2010 was for me. I was so excited to blog today and give you Jared Lee Photography's 2010 in a nutshell with just over 100 of my favorite images from Weddings and Engagement sessions.

Before I get to the images I want to individually thank every single person I have worked with in 2010. You guys are what made this job such an amazing experience for me, to be able to travel and photograph weddings in many different cities around the midwest including, La Crosse, Onalaska, West Salem, Sparta, Rochester, La Crescent, Bangor, Tomah, Eau Claire, North St. Paul, Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Dells, and to the start of my Destination Wedding career photographing in Las Vegas Nevada, and Puerto Rico.

I can't tell you what an honor it was to be able to photograph so many bride and groom's once in a lifetime special days. Thank you to all of you that invited me to spend the day with your family and closest friends to capture your memories that you will cherish forever.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, to ALL of my 2010 brides,seniors,families, and babies from the bottom of my heart I had an AMAZING year doing what I love.

Enjoy my "Best of 2010 Wedding and Engagement"
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment