Saturday, January 15, 2011

Published - Destinations Travel Magazine January 2011

Sooo excited about this publication. I owe Vianni, my lovely Puerto Rico bride a thank you for getting her story published along with my images from their wedding.

The story is Vianni was twitting an editor from "Destinations Travel Magazine" about writing an article about planning her own destination wedding in Puerto Rico. The editor, Darlene, thought it was a great idea and asked if she could get her a few images from her wedding.

After I got home from Puerto Rico, I pulled out 6 images from Vianni and Jesse's wedding so she could have a couple to chose from. After she saw them, she emailed me and wanted more, more, more! I sent her 10-15 more images and they increased her story and put alot more images in it.

Darlene later called me to compliment my work at Vianni's wedding and we started talking a little bit about how Darlene used to photograph weddings so her appreciation for art was great. She then asked me to write 500 words about my vision, how I approach weddings, and mostly what I thought some wedding photography trends going into 2011 were. Also to send a couple more images of brides and grooms on their wedding day to go along with my article.
To visit this publication and read Vianni's article along with mine:
Log onto www.DestinationsTravelMagazine
Click on the top left image of the magazine
On the table of contents find "Planning your own Destination Wedding"
OR
Wedding Photography Trends

Thanks so much Vianni and Jesse for allowing me to be a part of your day and thank you to Darlene for allowing me to be a part of January 2011 Destinations Travel Magazine.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for our success and I couldn't have picked a better person to photograph our day. Your work in the mag was great!

    ReplyDelete