Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Joanna + Adam - The Engagement

Joanna and I go back to high school friends, a graduate of 2006 from Holmen and state known track star in the 200 and 400 meter dashes, holding a state record of recieving gold medals in the 200 and 400 meter state finals her freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years for a total of 8 gold medals...so what I'm really trying to say is she can run fast.....

After recieving a full ride to Notre Dame to run track there, she graduated and is now coaching track in North Carolina where her and her fiancee Adam live. I met Adam for the first time on their engagement shoot, and I asked what they did for fun, and I had to laugh outloud after he said "Run." Adam ran the 1/2 mile at Notre Dame, and used to run 60 miles a week...a week..... a week...I don't think I even drive 60 miles in a week sometimes.

We met up a couple weeks ago, the day it was 40 degrees and raining. Imagine that Wisconsin weather after we just got dumped on 20+ inches of snow. Joanna mentioned that she liked black and white, and since it was musky grey out, she wouldnt mind a lot of black and white. It was my first ever ALL black and white. We had a great session in Holmen, and then back out at Joanna's parents house just outside of Holmen. Great to see you Joanna and great to meet you Adam, congrats on your engagement!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: