Sunday, February 13, 2011

Casey + Dan - The Engagement

Casey and I go back to 6th grade, meeting at Sugar Creek Bible camp....That was forever ago. Casey went to Logan and I went to Holmen, and we always would see eachother through mutual friends at football games, or the good ol High Roller dances, but we kept in touch throughout the years and she has been keeping up with my photography on facebook. When that day came with Dan got down to one knee, I got a call :)

Casey and Dan came over to my place to talk details about their dream wedding day coming up so fast, this June at the Waterfront in La Crosse. They both wanted kind of a winter type engagement session and today could NOT have been a better day. My truck said 50 degrees and it was PERFECT day to photograph this wonderful couple.
You can almost hear Dan's laugh in the picture above.

Casey and Dan met for the first time playing cards at some friends house, so they brought a deck of cards for a portrait of how they met. Great idea to tell your story!
I had so much fun today photographing this couple, they were so in love, fun to be around, and FULL of laughs. Congrats to Casey and Dan on your engagement and I am so excited to be a part of your special day June 18, 2011!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos! Congrats Dan & Casey, Thanks Jared!

    ReplyDelete