Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brock + Tristin - The Engagement

Best friends since I can remember. I used to be at Brock's all the time, almost every weekend, he'd either be at my house, or I'd be at his. Cordell and Marlene almost raised me in a sense when it comes to motorsports, full refrigerator, and good food :) We've played basketball on the same team since 6th or 7th grade, traveling leagues, and school teams. I remember one time, new years eve, Brock's parents were out of town and we had a get together at their place, low key, just watching movies and playing pool, we took his car out, except Brock didn't have his license so I had to drive. However, I didn't know how to drive a stick yet, so we had the dome light on and Brock was teaching me from the passenger seat. Luckily they lived out in the sticks outside of Holmen where there were no cars or traffic.

I've been around for Brock and Tristin's entire relationship, almost 6 or 7 years to be exact. I've known Tristin since 7th or 8th grade I believe.

Brock and Tristin are tying to knot August 21st, 2010, and no to my fellow photographer's I am not shooting their wedding :) I get to enjoy one for once. August is my busy month, I have 4 weddings to photograph, and am in Brock and Tristin's. Here are some of my favorite images during their engagement session I photographed.







No comments:

Post a Comment