Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tiffany + Phil - The Engagement

Good ol Phil Bartz..I'll start with Tiffany, I just met Tiffany when they found me as a wedding photographer, so I can't say much about Tiffany, except that she's a sweetheart and is madly in love with Phil :) I've known Phil since middle school when teams started to play eachother. We played basketball and baseball against eachother since freshman year in high school and Phil and I both pitched and usually against eachother when La Crescent played Holmen. Then I actually got the opportunity to play WITH Phil when we played for La Crescent Cardinals wood bat league. I showed up at Tiffany's house this afternoon and wanted to start there and get a couple shots with their dogs (Diesel and Bentley) and then we drove up to her parents farm outside of Houston Minnesota. Great place to photograph and I learned today that it only costs $25 to shoot there, and that we are supposed to slip the money under the door, right Tiffany? We got to photograph by a man made pond and little stream, and out in the rustic Houston Minnesota. Here are some images of Tiffany + Phil - The Engagement. They are tying the knot Sunday September 5th, 2010. See you guys in a few quick months, congrats from Jared Lee Photography!














1 comment:

  1. These look TONS better on a real screen (no offense to your phone)...the colors did turn our REALLY well. Greens and blues seem to really benefit from gray, overcast skies.

    Keep on posting,
    Nate

    ReplyDelete