Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ashley + Falon

Let me start off with Ashley. I've known Ashley since kindergarden or first grade. Have been pretty good friends since then. Her Mom Laurie is one of my favorite people that work at the High School in Holmen. Still to this day I go in every once in awhile just to say hey and catch up. Spent many lunch periods in the main office talking with her about life :)

I got a message on facebook several months back from one of Ashley's friends Kristina, and she told me that a couple of people wanted to chip in and get a giftcard from me to take pictures of Ashley and her horse Falon for Ashley's birthday present from all of them. So Kristina, Liz, Kendra, and Megan all threw in some money and bought Ashley a giftcard from me to photograph her and Falon.

Ashley told me that she cried when she opened her birthday card from her friends because she has always wanted her picture taken with Falon. Falon is her first horse she has trained all by herself. She has been around horses her whole life, and does a lot of trail riding throughout Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota.

She trained Falon at their house just outside of Holmen, and does a lot of riding and training at Willow Spring Farm, just outside of Onalaska towards Barre Mills and West Salem.

After she got her card, she messaged me to set up a time to take pictures in late July when Falon would look the best, and she sure did, she looked great!

This was my first "Horse" photo session, Falon and Ashley both looked amazing and we got some amazing images :)


A big thanks for Kristina for shooting me a message on facebook, and all of the girls for chipping in to buy Ashley a birthday present she'll never forget. Always great to see you Ashley and Laurie. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment