Thursday, July 29, 2010

Connie + Seth - Trash the Dress

Ohhh what a fun time we had this morning doing Connie and Seth's "Trash the Dress." Again for all of the potential brides "Trash the Dress" sounds worse than it is. It's essentially an engagement session after your wedding with your wedding attire on, photographing in places you wouldn't go on your wedding day.

I photographed Connie and Seth's wedding April 24th, 2010, which was actually my first blog post. Connie and I had talked about doing a "Trash the Dress" type of session, and we made it happen this morning. I told her that we'd be going down to the walking trails and creek bottoms and to get some sandals or some crocs to walk in the creek.

We met at 9am and took a nice little walk down the trails behind my apartment in Holmen. The walking trails are gorgeous and at 9am the lighting was perfect, just peaking through the tree tops. We passed over creek bottoms and tall grasses lining the edges of the creek.














Great session today guys, and Seth I'm glad you made it to Fayzee's for your meat lovers breakfast :) Great seeing you guys again!


No comments:

Post a Comment