Friday, July 16, 2010

Meghan + Loren - The Couple

No, they aren't engaged :) Meghan had been in a wedding I photographed last year, and had seen me at a few others in the past years and kept up with my pictures on facebook. So a couple weeks ago she messaged me on facebook and was wondering if we could set up a time to shoot some pictures of her and her boyfriend Loren. So we met last night for an hour and a half, drove around and took some images. She just wanted some nice pictures of the two of them for their house. I told them I was going to treat it like an engagement session because that's what she liked about my style, is the emotion, and playfulness of my images, so again no, they aren't engaged :)

Thanks for the fun photo session last night guys, glad it was as humid as it was a couple days before.












No comments:

Post a Comment