Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jeremy - Senior Portrait

Jeremy and I met up around 6pm, drove around, talked for a bit to get to know eachother and started shooting some of his senior pictures.

Cool kid I must say, reminds me a lot of myself in away, minus the big mop of hair on his head ;) Jeremy is big into snowboarding and baseball, although I was baseball, basketball, and football, I still enjoyed going snowboarding with friends as often as we could. You may also see Jeremy working at Best Buy selling cameras and electronics as well.

This year Jeremy and a couple of his buddies are making a big trip out west to go boarding. have fun and be safe out on the slopes.

1 comment:

  1. CUZ!! I can't believe you are all grown up!! Your pics turned out great!!
    Kelli & Damian Pasch

    ReplyDelete