Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bev + Jim - The Engagement

I am certainly not a morning person at all, but I am usually at the gym by 8 or 9am most days, I am up late editing pictures I might come in the later morning, but this lady Bev is a morning person. She is at the gym around 5-530am for cycling and her workout. Mike the owner of "The Gym" and his wife Mary, after hearing about Bev and Jim's wedding referred another gym member (me) to Bev as a photographer for their wedding. (Thanks Mike and Mary!)

After hearing her last name of Scott, it got my mind turning and I couldn't figure out why her name sounded so familiar. The day she emailed me, I emailed her back real quick and jumped in facebook to check a few messages and Julie Scott started a chat, and then it was like HEY!! I know where I know that name for. It's Julie's Mom! I've known Julie for a long time know through some mutual friends so I was excited to have this wedding, I haven't seen Julie probably since almost high school?

Bev and Jim picked probably the BEST day of the entire year, which is October 1st, and also happens to be my 24th birthday! They asked, "Ohhh and you don't mind working on your birthday?" I most certainly don't! Capturing people in love is too much fun to pass up, even if it is on my birthday. Looking forward to your special day, on my special day :) See you in a few short weeks Bev and Jim!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment