Thursday, September 30, 2010

Helgeson's back again.....

Oh how I love the Helgeson's. Bryan, Cassie, and little Ellie. I photographed Bryan and Cassie's wedding October 11, 2008 (Happy 2 year Anniversary coming up), then photographed their maternity session, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and now on to 1 year pictures of Ellie coming up in a month or two. For those that follow my blog you've seen them a few times, and certainly going to keep seeing them in the future.

Some of my facebook followers saw my Mother's day Special for Family session's and Cassie took advantage of the session fee for her Mom and so we scheduled a fall family portrait up at Cassie's Dad's piece of land just outside of La Crosse towards Coon Valley. What a cool place to photograph a family.
Thanks Helgeson's!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment