Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bev + Jim - The Wedding (Friday night)

October 1st, 1986, born at 1:29PM at 10lbs 4oz - Jared Lee Anderson was born and what a great day it was.

October 1st, 2010, an absolutely perfect day to celebrate my 24th Birthday, and the celebration of Bev and Jim's wedding. Bev, you picked a great day to get married, Friday night ceremony, perfect weather, and gorgeous fall colors.

Bev and Jim are big golfers....I don't know how good of golfers they are, but they love golfing. We started at Forest Hills Country Club photographing pictures on the golf course dodging golf balls and golfers throughout the course. We captured some great images before heading to Pettibone Resort for their ceremony.
Bruce, Jim's Bestman had a little suprise for him as they walked down the isle.... A putt into his future with his lovely bride Bev. He obviously doesn't have any short game on the course because he missed by about 3 feet :)
I've known Bev's daughter Julie (Jewels) for a couple years and actually met her through one of my friends Sammie Schaller. Sammie introduced me to Julie when I was first starting into photography when I was 18. She had me go to Julie's house to photograph Bald Eagles when the ice was thawing, they live on French Island right on the water. It was great seeing both Sammie and Julie yesterday, it's been a few years :)
Bev and Jim hired me for a couple hours of coverage, and we finished up with some more portraits of them before the cutting of the cake.

Congrats Bev and Jim on your wedding, and ofcouse I could never forget your anniversary now :) Thanks for chosing me to capture your special day!
All of Bev and Jim's images will be posted on my website within a month for purchase. www.JaredLeeLLC.com - Order images

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment