Sunday, October 10, 2010

Allie - Senior Portrait

Well for the couple dozen people that had ordered my "Jared Lee Photography Logo T-shirts, which I still do have a bunch left if anyone is interested, I had ordered my shirts at Coaches Corner Sport's in the Holmen Square Mall, just across from Features. I was talking with the owner and she obviously asked if I did seniors and that her daughter Allie was a senior and hadn't gotten her pictures taken yet. She warned me and said Allie was VERY picky and had already met with a few other photographers and still didn't find one she liked. When I went in to pick my shirts up Allie was working and we chatted for a bit and we set up a time to shoot :)

We did two different sessions, she wanted some with her hair curly and some straight. We had a blast, even laughed a bit from her manerisms from a serious look to a smile :)

Here are a few of my favorite images from Allie's senior session.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful girl! Great photographs! Love the poses! Never could find a better model! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie, you are stunning! Enter your pictures into a modeling agency!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is gorgeous, and the photographer did an exceptional job! Well done.

    ReplyDelete