Friday, October 22, 2010

Sean - Senior Portrait

How the time goes by so fast. I remember Sean when he was a little boy growing up when I was good friends with his oldest sister Andrea. The Thelemann's lived behind my house and I was over at their place every day of the summer before High School started. We played basketball everyday, watched movies, grilled food, and just ran around like chickens with our heads cut off.

Time has past and everyone has grown up, I even photographed Andrea's wedding last November. Now Sean is 10 inches taller than me, and is into duck hunting and wakeboarding.

Sean and I met up for a quick senior session we had a great time talking about all the stories and looking back and remembering the good times in the neighborhood as kids. Congrats Sean on your senior year, and good luck at College next year.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment