Monday, September 6, 2010

Hollis - The Family

"Well Hi, how are you?" That is the start of our conversation every time on the phone between Ryan and I. Ryan and I are good friends, spend a lot of time on the cycles together, a lot of time snowboarding in the winter, and maybe once in awhile consuming an adult beverage or two together.

Ryan's Mom had mentioned that she wanted a family photo sometime last year around Christmas, and it just so happend I had a family session for half price that Ryan took advantage of. Labor day was a great day to get his sister and brother in-law in town for the family photo.

He text me and said, "Food at 3pm, my house!" When someone mentions free food, you know Jared Anderson is there.

Bruce threw some AMAZING steaks on the grill, along with dinner was mashed potatoes, garlic buttered bread sticks, and ice cream sandwiches. Well those weren't part of dinner, I stole those out of the freezer :)
You really give her a kiss on the cheek.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment