Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day with the Family

We'll start the story off with a congrats to my sister Molly and brother in-law Corey on their 8 week old son August "Gus".

My Mom had sent us three kids an email about maybe coming into town for Labor Day to get together, but knows it's hectic with first off my wedding schedule and being booked most weekends, and my sister with 3 kids trying to get into town from Lincoln Nebraska, and my brother with 3 kids as well coming from Sioux Falls South Dakota. My sister wrote back and was going to make it home for the long weekend with the kids.

It was my first time seeing my newborn nephew Gus, and ofcourse had planned to take some newborn pics. I told my sister to keep the other kids and everyone in the house while I tried to photograph Gus outside, after getting some good shots of Gus laying in a wood box type thing I shot a few images of George and Maisy each alone, a couple together, couple of Molly and Gus, and then Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Steve with the kids.

Great to see the family for a few hours in the morning before hitting the gym with a couple guys, and then another family session with the Hollis' this afternoon.
Molly is obviously a blog follower and has commented on how she likes seeing the ring shots from every wedding I do, and asked if I would do a couple shots of their rings just for fun :)
See you guys in a month and a half :)

No comments:

Post a Comment