Monday, September 20, 2010

Karen + Aaron - The Engagement

Another wierd Wisconsin/Minnesota day for weather. As I started my drive up towards the Twin Cities area, it was amazing for a day to take photographs, overcast and about 65 degrees. But as I pulled into the Apple Orchard that Aaron and Karen were going to meet me, all the clouds disappeared and the sun came out and it heated up, thankfully I was wearing a brown thermal so I was able to stay nice and cool....NOT.

I was excited for this couple's engagement shoot considering I booked their wedding with them three days ago! I had photographed Karen's brother, Tom's wedding earlier this summer as some of you may have saw that blog post "Tom + Kate - The Wedding." Check out some of the fun we had a hot June 26th of this year. I'm so glad she didn't sing yesterday during our engagement shoot, once was enough at Tom and Kate's wedding.
We photographed for an hour or so and then afterwards they got to spend a little time together picking 10lbs of apples each to take home in their grocery bag. What a great couple to get to know and have a couple laughs with! Thanks for the great session guys and thanks for chosing me :)
Now if you don't laugh at these next two images, you better go to the doctor and get checked out because they are HALARIOUS.
After a bunch of pictures they even had a hurdeling contest....Aaron won.
Can't wait to work with you guys next summer!! Congrats on your engagement and again thanks for chosing Jared Lee Photography.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment