Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hailey - 4 years

What a pumpkin! I lift weights with both Mom and Dad at the gym, and have been trying to set up a family shoot as well as a 4 year old session with Miss Hailey. Well Monday morning we got a session in and we got some great images of Hailey being herself. 4 year olds again are very easily distracted so we had to try a few things to get her to look at the camera.

"What's your favorite bug Hailey?" "Spiders!" Haha, what kind of 4 year old's favorite bug is a spider? I got freaked out the other day taking the boat out of the garage when I saw a spider and I'm 23, I hate spiders! So Hailey's favorite bug is a spider, so we told her there was a spider inside my lens so she would look, nope, that didn't work either. I told her that Mom told me that Hailey picks her own boogers, THAT'S when we got the smiles and the images of the true Hailey, what a little sweetie!

We got some family shots in as well, just tough when Hailey didn't want to look at the camera, but we shot and shot until I got some. What a happy little girl :)

Thanks for stopping by guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hailey and the dad's black & white is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete