Sunday, June 27, 2010

Short and Sweet - Shelly + Bob a Friday night wedding

I graduated from Western Technical College in May 2008 from the Marketing Program. One of my teacher's was Shelly, and Friday night, Shelly changed her last name.

Shelly has had me come and speak to her classes from my business stand point about what I do with marketing and advertising, and when it came time that her and Bob set a date, I got called to work :)

Their wedding was short and sweet and only needed me for a couple hours Friday night to cover their quick ceremony/dinner and a bit of the dance at Piggy's downtown La Crosse. We started with their private bride and groom session at 4pm and we took off for an hour.
Shelly had an amazingly beautiful dress. It looked so casual and comfortable yet very eligant.
You were so beautiful.
As we arrived back at Piggy's to do a few formal posed pictures of the families. Shelly and Bob are both very close to their families so they had their children stand up during their ceremony. It was nice to see their parents there with smiles on their faces as they watched them tie the knot.

Piggy's was decorated by Monet's floral which is located downtown La Crosse. They do absolutely AMAZING work. The lighting they had for their reception was very creative and unique.
Lastly a big congrats Shelly and Bob on joining their new families and a thank you to Shelly for everything in college. Shelly also introduced me to the administrative assistant at WTC and got an interview to teach photography which I start in September.
It was so much fun watching you guys on your special day, you were both glowing with love and joy, have fun in the dells with your families!

1 comment:

  1. Jared,
    Thank you so much for a wonderful job. After seeing these few photos, I can't wait to see them all. You are a very talented photographer and I am so glad to have had you as a student, a photographer, and friend.
    Thank you again and talk to you soon. ~ Shelly

    ReplyDelete