Monday, June 14, 2010

Yeske-Heinick Family + Engagement

I have known Ashley for quite some time, couple years atleast, seeing eachother out downtown or random run ins at Wal-Mart, Ashley had kept up with my photography on facebook, and called and hired me to do a family session, along with an engagement session for her Mom Julie and soon to be Father-in law, Brad. Also in some of the pictures she wanted her boyfriend Jay to be in them as well.
What a fun group they were, Brad's daughter Miya, Brad himself, Julie, Ashley, and Jay, full of smiles the entire shoot.

I photographed on location at their house, right outside of Holmen on a nice country road, couldn't have asked for a better evening to photograph, overcast, and the perfect temperature.
Congratulations to Julie and Brad on their engagement. There wedding is set for June 26 at a County Park outside of Wisconsin Rapids. Ashley had originally contacted me to inquire about wedding packages and to see if I had the date open, which unfortunetly I did not, already booked for Kelsey + Andy - The Wedding.

Thanks Ashley for contacting me, maybe get another call next year for another family session. Lastly congrats againt to Brad and Julie, I hope you have a fun and happy future together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment