Sunday, June 6, 2010

Logan + Allison - The Engagement

Logan and Allison I believe found me on facebook, or saw a friend tagged in a picture of mine and contacted me about possibly shooting their wedding in La Crosse area. I had them over to chat about wedding details and had mentioned how popular destination weddings were and as I said that I saw Logan and Allison look at eachother with a huge smile.

We found a date in November I wasn't booked, and later got an email confirmation for my itinerary for Friday November 12th flight out of Minneapolis St. Paul and returning Wednesday November 17th from Las Vegas, Nevada :)

They are so pumped to elope and get married at "The Wedding Chapel" on Las Vegas Boulevard. However they really didn't hire me for all day coverage, but hired me more for a two full day "Trash the Dress" session out in the desert and a couple other places we will be going, like a national park, probably stopping by the Hoover Dam, and then making a 4+ hour trip to the Grand Canyon to shoot "Trash the Dress" pictures in the Grand Canyon. I am so excited to shoot there, it's going to be amazing.

Here are some images from Logan + Allison - The Engagement session shot here in La Crosse. We also will be doing more casual engagement pictures in Vegas since we will be there 5 days together. I am also flying out one of my friends Ryan Hollis to help me during the shoots, moving lighting around and holding reflectors since he's helped me on a few shoots here in La Crosse and is fermiliar how I want the lighting.
Congrats on your engagement, thanks for allowing me to be the one to tell the story of your special day :) See you in Viva Las Vegas!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun Jared. Shooting at the Grand Canyon? Wow! I can't wait for you to do ours in Puerto Rico in December...so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jared! Can't wait for Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete