Thursday, May 6, 2010

Julian and Mommy - Mother's day special


I had posted a special for Mother's day on my facebook page the last week or so, just to try and get a couple more shoots a week of families and or siblings to give their mother's for Mother's day.

I've known Cherie for a few years, I think we met through some friends that worked together and she's kept up with my photography on facebook, saw the special and we set up a session to photograph her and Julian, her 4 year old son.

We met at Pettibone just to get Julian comfortable with me in a nuetral place. I had brought Drake with, just because I felt bad he was in his kennel all day, and Julian got to meet Drake, threw a few sticks for him, and put him back in the car so I could start shooting. At first Julian didn't really want his picture taken, and we finally got him to open up and be a little more comfortable with me so he would let me take some pictures of him and Mommy.

They were running around chasing eachother in the grass, picking dandelions, throwing grass at eachother, rolling around, and maybe a little bit of cuddeling once he finally started to settle down since she had just picked him up from daycare. I also had Julian in the gazebo, and finally got him to look at me a few times to capture some of those big pretty eyes.



Mommy said that Jared had a spider on his head... :O
Now we are finally starting to settle down a little bit.

"Show me the airplane ones, can I see the airplane ones?"

The last image, was my all time favorite of the day, so much emotion and love in this photo, I know Cherie and her family will love to hang this one on the wall :) Thanks for asking me to capture little Julian, what a great day for photos.
Mother's day special still going on through Sunday! Shoot me an email/text or give me a call to set something up. 608.780.5834 - jphotograph@yahoo.com - www.JaredLeeLLC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment