Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rachell + Ryan - The Wedding

SUPER RACH!!!!! That's what the girls at Feature's Sports Bar and Grill in Holmen call her wen she's behind the bar making the tastiest drinks in town.

Super she was indeed on her big day. Woke up to another Wisconsin crazy weather day, sunny and 84'. Started out at Rachell's parents house where all the bridesmaids were getting ready before they went to the church. Who would have thought I would have been welcomed with open arms again. This weekend especially because I went to High School with Rachell, she was a few years ahead of me but I knew pretty much everyone of the girls that were in her wedding and it was nice seeing all of them and catching up on what was going on in their lives. Who would have thought AGAIN they were having the time of their lives.....
The flowers were something I've never seen before, and they all had Peacock feather's, it was really neat:
As soon as we got to the church, the girls did their last minute touch ups, grabbed a quick sandwhich before formal posed pictures started for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I had a couple minutes of downtime, so I took Rachell for a quick portrait session just around the Church for maybe five minutes, also after her session, I put her back in the girls room, and grabbed Ryan:
As I mentioned before, PEACOCK feathers everywhere. I was relaxing before the ceremony just walking around looking at different things to get some ideas for the ceremony, and Rachell yell's out, I WANT SOME PICTURES OF PEACOCK FEATHERS"!!" So she threw me a huge bag of peacock feathers, so I thought outloud to myself, that would be a fun shot for the rings:
Now, almost time for the ceremony. I went outside to grab a bottle of water from my car because it was hot hot hot and saw the guys hanging outside:
It was a long ceremony, almost an hour and twenty minutes long, Catholic mass, along with communion. I grabbed this shot of Rachell and Ryan almost as soon as the ceremony started:
Between the ceremony and reception, the entire bridal party went over to features, and Rachell said they didn't need me until just before the reception started to do fun group shots with the bridal party at the Omni Center. Ryan is into baseball big time, and most of his groomsmen were as well so we did a "Baseball" theme session with the group before we did a couple other shots with mix matching the bride with groomsmen and groom with bridesmaids:

Since it was 85' outside right after their ceremony, Rachell and Ryan decided we were going to do our private bride and groom session after dinner and speeches. PERFECT timing, speeches got done a little bit later than expected, but it worked out great. Here is their private bride and groom session:
I wanted to try something a little bit different with their first dance, instead of the normal closer headshot of them during their first dance as husband and wife, so I made it wide! The Omni center has these really neat christmas lights if you will hanging from the ceiling over the top of the dance floor. Here is their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Levendoski:
I want to wish Rachell and Ryan the best of luck in the future as they are moving near Brainerd Minnesota this week! Congrats to the Levendoski's from Jared Lee Photography. All images of Rachel and Ryan's wedding are posted and for sale at www.JaredLeeLLC.com - "Order Images"

9 comments:

  1. Awesome job Jared. Thanks for sharing our day!
    The mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jared.
    We couldn't have asked for a better guy to do this for us.
    Thanks Again!!

    The Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super couple + super pictures = super life.

    Nice job Jared in capturing Rach and Ryan's love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful pictures. Rachael is radiant. The couple is so handsome. Pat Novosel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! Love the unique shots - you really did do a wonderful job of capturing the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple and beautiful story! Congratulations to Mike and Rosie and Todd and Tracey! You have raised them well.

    We enjoyed the day and it's fun now to see the day played back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey,
    You have raised a beautiful daughter who looks just like her mother. It looks as if the couple are very much in love and happy. Congratulations Rachell and Ryan. The pcitures with the peacock feathers are unique and beautiful.

    Good Luck and may God Bless
    Robin Crouch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the splash of color that the feathers give!

    Beautiful work, as always, Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at these pictures I think I might just have to hire you for my wedding...someday in the future!

    Stunning job, Jared!

    ReplyDelete