Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kennedy - Senior Portrait

Awwwww my little cousin Kennedy is all grown up now. A Senior in high school, how the time flies. Kennedy and I photographed her senior portraits today, and her good friend Hollie was nice enough to come along and hold reflectors and help me out. I do believe I will be seeing her sometime in September to do her senior pictures???

Kennedy is off to New York next year to nanny for a year, and then hopefully head to NYU for music. She certainly didn't get her singing from my side of the family.....?
She wanted some with an old micro phone, had a couple outfits to change into, and then wanted to get her prom dress a little wet :)
Good luck senior year Kennedy and best of luck in New York! Perhaps a wedding out there????? :D

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: