Sunday, August 22, 2010

Matt + Amanda - The Engagement

It all started at Chuckie Cheese and the rest is history according to Matt and Amanda when I photographed their engagement session last week out at Amanda's parents hobby farm just outside La Crosse.

This engagement session was a very special one to me, and to Matt and Amanda as their relationship is going to be put on pause for 400 days due to Matt going overseas for active duty this past Friday, only to resume shortly after with an amazing wedding when he returns back into her arms.

Looking through my camera at Matt and Amanda and their true love on the other side was something like I've never seen. The natural smiles, giggles, and romantic way these two looked at each other was amazing to capture, and makes my job easy to see such a fun couple so deeply in love.

Amanda had called me and said I WANT YOU TO PHOTOGRAPH OUR ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING, when are you available? Amanda has been planning everything around my availability which is very flattering to me and am so honored she is planning their entire wedding around my schedule. I had photographed two weddings in Amanda's family and she will be the third. I am so excited to be a part of your special day Matt and Amanda, we'll see you guys in just over a year :) Congrats on your engagement.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful day on the farm. The pictures are amazing. Surpassed only by the beauty of the love that Matt and Amanda have for each other. We are so happy for them and look forward to helping them through the next year and being a part of their bright future. Mother/Debra

    ReplyDelete